Today I am making my blog public. I’ve told my family, I’ve told work, I’ve told my kids and their teachers. So, let’s let it all hang out!
For those of you who are new here (which is basically all of you), if you want to quickly get up to speed, check out the About page, and the Perk-O-Meter page. If you want to sit down and read through all the gory details, you should scroll alllll the way down and start from the very first post.
They say when a crisis hits, don’t be afraid to ask for help. So, here is what I need from everyone:
- Cards with snarky cancer jokes
- Being told I look GREAT! And that Perky Boobs are a GREAT idea!
- Practical tips & suggestions from those of you who have been through this
- I don’t think I need meals or child care, but I’d certainly never turn either one of those things down! Especially meals!
What I don’t need:
- Touchy feely sympathy
- Lots of individual emails that require a response
- Sob stories
- Medical or lifestyle advice, unless you are an actual medical professional